Cello® Compressor jacket
Compressors, for instance used as part of heat pumps or other systems, are a typical source of annoying noise. Our new, specially designed Cello® SB compressor jacket can substantially reduce the resulting noise emissions.
Cello® SB combines a highly sound-absorbing polyester non-woven layer with a heavy layer for additional sound insulation effectivity. The robust PVC outer surface is weather-resistant and easy to clean with a damp cloth.
High-quality clips and adjustable straps allow optimum adaptation to the compressor’s dimensions.
To the installation video.
Go to product data sheet.
Advantages of the compressor jacket
- Noise reduction effect of up to 6 dB achievable with optimum adaptation
- Easy and fast installation
- High-quality clips and adjustable straps allow ideal adaptation to compressor dimensions
- Easy-care PVC outer surface: robust, weather-resistant, easy to clean
- Inner surface covered with a perforated mesh layer for maximum noise reduction effectivity
- Easy access to the compressor for maintenance purposes
- On request, various customization options to fit different compressor types
- Visually attractive noise-control solution